Cosi and Veyn is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cosi and Veyn may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 June 2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers from time to time
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping and order fulfilment
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to help customise the website, our products and service according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages of our website are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at mce [at] cosiandveyn [dot] co [dot] uk
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Cosi and Veyn, 44 Windy Harbour Road, PR8 3DU, UK.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the above address or email us (mce [at] cosiandveyn [dot] co [dot] uk) as soon as possible . We will correct promptly any information found to be incorrect.
Terms and conditions
The term ‘Cosi and Veyn’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is given below. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Material on this website is subject to copyright, either of authors/illustrators or Cosi and Veyn. If you wish to reproduce links to publications, to publish short quotes, short excerpts or reproduce images used on the website or in our publications please acknowledge the source. For anything further, please contact us for permission.
‘Cosi and Veyn’ is the trading name of a small publishing company owned by M C Earnshaw, 44 Windy Harbour Road, PR8 3DU, UK, telephone +44 1704 469 786 email: mce [at] cosiandveyn [dot] co [dot] uk
We accept payment in the following ways:
- online via Nochex
- by bank transfer, by prior arrangement (please email mce [at] cosiandveyn [dot] co [dot] uk).
Orders are normally be shipped by Royal Mail or if larger by Parcel Force. Most orders will be sent out within three days of your order but please allow up to twenty-one days for delivery.
Returns and exchanges
We believe you will be pleased with your purchase from us and the publication details do, we believe, give fair indication of what to expect. Should there be any reason to return something, you have the right to cancel the contract for purchase within seven working days of receiving delivery.
Please note, you will be responsible for the costs of returning goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. Please return any such items to us at Cosi and Veyn, 44 Windy Harbour Road, PR8 3DU, UK. Any refunds due will be organised via Nochex or direct bank transfer.
Customer Support and Service
If you need to contact us please email us at mce [at] cosiandveyn [dot] co [dot] uk. Feedback is always welcome and we will try to deal with any difficulties in a straightforward way, as soon as possible. As a very small organisation, there may be times when no one is available to help immediately so please be patient.